All Maricopa County teams must check in on Wednesday, August 28 at the Marriot Courtyard Salt River (5201 N Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250) or Thursday, August 29 at the Desert Elite Offices (30845 N Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331) from 6-9pm. All non-local teams must check in on Friday evening or Saturday morning at tournament headquarters one hour before game time.
Pre Game Check-In:
All teams must provide player/coach credentials at the mandatory tournament check-in prior to the start of the tournament.
* Player passes (properly bound) must be turned over to tournament officials until the conclusion of their game.
* Tournament staff will review each pass to ensure the individual matches the picture and jersey listed on the roster to confirm that only eligible players are participating.
* All equipment including uniform, shin guards (mandatory) and cleats will be inspected to ensure the safety of all players. Cleats are not required. Metal cleats and toe cleats are not allowed.
* Players will be asked to remove all jewelry, barrettes, bobby pins, bows etc. prior to play.
* Any player wearing orthopedic or immobilizing cast will be subject to inspection at player check-in and during play. Final decision on whether the item presents a hazard to any player will be up to the referee.
* Teams should pick up their passes after each match from the referee. The tournament committee shall hold the pass of the person involved in a suspension until after all time has been served.